Are you following a keto diet but still craving sweets? You’re in luck! We’ve rounded up 10 delicious dessert recipes that are completely keto-friendly. These desserts are not only low in carbs but also rich in flavor and will satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your diet.
Who said you can’t enjoy desserts while on a keto diet? These recipes prove that you can have your cake and eat it too – quite literally! From chocolatey treats to fruity delights, there’s something for everyone on this list. So go ahead, indulge in these guilt-free desserts and still stay in ketosis.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned keto pro, these dessert recipes are sure to impress. They are easy to make and require simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Plus, they mimic the taste and texture of your favorite high-carb desserts, so you won’t even realize you’re on a diet!
So, get ready to treat yourself to some delectable keto-friendly desserts. These recipes will satisfy your cravings and keep you on track with your health goals. Say goodbye to sugar-filled desserts and hello to a world of deliciousness without the guilt. Let’s dive in and discover these amazing keto-friendly desserts that will leave you wanting more!
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Milk
- Low-Carb Classic Cheesecake
- Keto Coconut Lime Bars
- Keto ‘Apple’ Pie
- Coconut Seed Clusters
- Keto Peanut Butter Cups
- Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
- Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Indulge in a classic dessert without breaking your diet with these delicious keto chocolate chip cookies. Made with almond flour, these cookies are low in carbs and high in flavor.
To make these keto chocolate chip cookies, you will need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup keto-friendly sweetener
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Here’s how you can prepare these keto chocolate chip cookies:
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter and keto-friendly sweetener until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until a dough forms.
- Stir in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy these keto chocolate chip cookies as a sweet treat that won’t derail your diet. They are perfect for satisfying your cookie craving while staying on track with your keto lifestyle.
Note: Each serving of these keto chocolate chip cookies contains approximately X grams of net carbs.
Keto Chocolate Milk
If you’re following a keto diet and craving a delicious chocolatey treat, look no further! This keto-friendly chocolate milk recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on track with your low-carb lifestyle. Made with rich and creamy ingredients, this keto chocolate milk is a guilt-free indulgence that you can enjoy any time of the day.
To make this keto chocolate milk, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon keto-friendly sweetener (such as stevia or erythritol)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
To prepare the keto chocolate milk, simply follow these steps:
- In a small saucepan, heat the almond milk over medium heat until warm.
- Whisk in the cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined.
- Continue to heat the mixture, stirring occasionally, until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Remove from heat and pour the keto chocolate milk into a mug.
- Optional: top with whipped cream or sprinkle with a little extra cocoa powder for an extra special touch.
This keto chocolate milk is not only delicious, but it’s also packed with healthy fats and low in carbs. It’s the perfect way to indulge in a chocolatey treat without derailing your ketogenic diet. Enjoy it as a refreshing drink on a hot summer day or as a comforting treat on a cozy evening. Either way, this keto chocolate milk is sure to become one of your favorite guilt-free desserts!
Low-Carb Classic Cheesecake
If you’re following a keto diet but still crave dessert, this low-carb classic cheesecake is the perfect treat. Made with a creamy filling and a buttery crust, it’s hard to believe that this delicious dessert is keto-friendly.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sweetener (such as erythritol)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C) and grease a springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour and melted butter until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the greased springform pan to create the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sweetener together until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract and heavy cream.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the springform pan, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set and slightly golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and let the cheesecake cool in the pan for about 30 minutes. Then, refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
- Once cooled and set, remove the sides of the springform pan and slice the cheesecake. Serve chilled and enjoy!
This low-carb classic cheesecake is a keto-friendly version of the traditional dessert, without sacrificing taste or texture. With a delicious almond flour crust and a creamy filling, it’s the perfect dessert for those following a low-carb or keto diet.
Keto Coconut Lime Bars
If you’re following a keto diet but still want to enjoy a delicious dessert, these Keto Coconut Lime Bars are the perfect treat for you. They have a tangy lime flavor combined with the sweetness of coconut, all while being low in carbs and high in healthy fats.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, melted coconut oil, powdered erythritol, lime zest, lime juice, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut into bars and serve.
These Keto Coconut Lime Bars are the perfect balance of tangy and sweet, making them a crowd favorite. Enjoy them as a refreshing dessert or a tasty snack on-the-go. With their keto-friendly ingredients, you can indulge guilt-free!
Keto ‘Apple’ Pie
If you’re on a keto diet and craving a taste of fall, this keto ‘apple’ pie is the perfect dessert for you. Don’t worry, there are no actual apples in this pie, but you won’t believe how closely it resembles the real thing!
To make this keto-friendly version of apple pie, you’ll need:
- 2 cups of peeled and thinly sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of granulated erythritol
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- Keto-friendly pie crust (store-bought or homemade using almond flour)
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large bowl, combine the sliced zucchini, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, erythritol, and coconut flour. Toss well to coat the zucchini slices evenly.
Pour the melted butter over the zucchini mixture and mix until everything is well combined.
Line a pie dish with the keto-friendly pie crust.
Fill the pie crust with the zucchini mixture, making sure to spread it out evenly.
Cover the pie with another layer of keto-friendly pie crust, crimping the edges to seal.
Bake the pie in the preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
You won’t believe how delicious and apple-like this keto ‘apple’ pie tastes! Serve it warm with a scoop of keto-friendly vanilla ice cream for the ultimate fall dessert.
Coconut Seed Clusters
Indulge in these delicious and crunchy coconut seed clusters that are both keto-friendly and incredibly satisfying. Packed with healthy fats and a hint of sweetness, these clusters make for the perfect guilt-free dessert or snack.
Made with a combination of shredded coconut, mixed seeds, and a touch of natural sweetener, these clusters offer a delightful balance of flavors and textures. The shredded coconut adds a tropical twist, while the mixed seeds provide a crunchy bite and a dose of essential nutrients.
To make coconut seed clusters, start by combining shredded coconut, a mixture of seeds (such as chia seeds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds), and a small amount of your preferred natural sweetener (such as stevia or erythritol) in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
Next, shape the mixture into small clusters using your hands, pressing firmly to ensure they hold together. Place the clusters on a lined baking sheet and bake in the oven at a low temperature until golden and crispy.
Once they are baked, allow the clusters to cool completely before enjoying them. Store any leftovers in an airtight container for continued enjoyment throughout the week.
These coconut seed clusters are not only a delightful treat but also a convenient snack option for those following a keto diet. They provide a satisfying crunch and a boost of energy, making them perfect for on-the-go snacking or a quick pick-me-up during the day.
So if you’re craving something sweet and crunchy while sticking to your keto lifestyle, give these coconut seed clusters a try. They’re easy to make, packed with wholesome ingredients, and sure to satisfy your dessert cravings.
- Shredded coconut
- Mixed seeds (chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds)
- Natural sweetener (stevia, erythritol)
Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 clusters
Disclaimer: The information in this article is intended for informational purposes only. It should not be considered as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Keto Peanut Butter Cups
If you’re a fan of the classic chocolate and peanut butter combination, these keto-friendly peanut butter cups are the perfect treat for you. They’re easy to make and satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your ketogenic diet.
- 1 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol (optional for added sweetness)
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the sugar-free dark chocolate chips and coconut oil together, stirring until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter, vanilla extract, sea salt, and powdered erythritol (if desired).
3. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
4. Spoon a small amount of the melted chocolate mixture into each liner, spreading it up the sides to create a cup shape.
5. Place the muffin tin in the freezer for about 10 minutes to firm up the chocolate.
6. Spoon a small amount of the peanut butter mixture into each chocolate cup, then top with another spoonful of the melted chocolate mixture to seal the cups.
7. Place the muffin tin back in the freezer for another 10 minutes to set.
8. Once the peanut butter cups are firm, remove them from the muffin tin and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Enjoy these delicious keto-friendly peanut butter cups as a tasty and guilt-free dessert!
Keto Vanilla Cupcakes
If you’re on a keto diet and craving a sweet treat, these vanilla cupcakes are the perfect solution! They are deliciously moist and fluffy, with a hint of vanilla flavor that will satisfy your dessert cravings.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup erythritol (or your preferred keto-friendly sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the melted butter, eggs, almond milk, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until fully incorporated.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the paper liners, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let the cupcakes cool completely before frosting.
- To make these cupcakes extra special, top them with a keto-friendly cream cheese frosting.
- Feel free to add some additional flavor to the cupcakes by mixing in some chopped strawberries or blueberries.
- You can store these cupcakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Enjoy these keto vanilla cupcakes as a guilt-free indulgence any time you’re in need of a sweet treat!
Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
If you’re following a keto diet and craving some cookie dough, these fat bombs are the perfect solution. They’re low in carbs, high in healthy fats, and packed with flavor. Plus, they’re incredibly easy to make. Here’s how:
- Start by combining almond flour, coconut flour, and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together melted butter, vanilla extract, and your choice of low-carb sweetener.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Next, fold in some sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Form the mixture into small balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pop the fat bombs into the freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Once they’re firm, transfer them to an airtight container and store them in the fridge.
- Enjoy these delicious cookie dough fat bombs as a satisfying keto-friendly dessert or snack!
These cookie dough fat bombs are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on track with your keto goals. They’re packed with healthy fats, low in carbs, and bursting with cookie dough flavor. Give them a try and you won’t be disappointed!
Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls
If you’re looking for a delicious keto-friendly dessert that is packed with protein, then these Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls are the perfect choice. Made with just a few simple ingredients, these protein balls are easy to make and incredibly satisfying.
|Unsweetened cocoa powder
|Whey protein powder
|Unsweetened almond milk
|Sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, cocoa powder, whey protein powder, low-calorie sweetener, coconut flour, almond flour, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips to the mixture and stir until evenly distributed.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into small balls. Roll each ball in sliced almonds to coat.
- Place the protein balls on a lined baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Once firm, store the Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Enjoy these Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Balls as a delicious and satisfying keto-friendly dessert or snack. They are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while sticking to your low-carb diet.